The terms and conditions stated here are of the website, www.jhatpatmenu.com (hereon refered to as the website). The websites aims at providing online food ordering facility from your nearby location. Thus, ordering on this website or registering with yourself with us means you agree and will adhere by the terms and conditions set by the website.
1. As a user you agree to use the website in a manner that is consistent with the terms mentioned herein and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
2. You shall make sure to keep your personal profile updated. By not promptly doing so if you face some problem with the website service you shall be responsible for the same and not hold the website responsible.
3. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
1. If any user is believed to be misusing an account, mobile number and password in any manner as clarified below, it reserves the right to suspend or terminate the account and block the user from visiting the website.
2. If you wish to cancel your membership you may do the same by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The terms and conditions of use can be changed anytime and hence the website reserves the right to change it. Therefore, it is your responsibility to check this document periodically for any changes or modifications. Your continued use of the website constitutes an affirmative acknowledgement by you of the T&C and any subsequent modifications made to it and your consent to abide and be bound by the T&C document in its modified form.
2. The website reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service with or without any notice to the user. The website shall not be liable to you or any third party should it exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER AND REFUNDS
Orders once placed cannot be cancelled. Payment made while placing the order will be refunded only in case of failure by the restaurant to deliver the ordered food.
The T&C shall be governed by the laws of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions. In the event of any grievance, complaint or objection in respect of the website, the members can contact us by filling in the contact us form.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS AND EXTERNAL LINKS
POLICY IN RESPECT OF CHILDREN
We are wholly committed to protecting the privacy of the young. Our site is not designed to attract children under the age of 12 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children on our web sites. It is possible that by fraud or deception we may receive information given to us or pertaining to children under 12. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will immediately delete the information from our servers.
If you use our referral service for informing a friend about any of our services/site, we ask you for your friend‘s name and email address. We will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the website.